Will Landschulz
Am Lit Per. 2
Mrs. LaMagdeleine
Eustace is irritable, controlling, and perfectionistic. He also yells a lot when he feels something goes wrong, not exactly a desirable trait when you want someone to like you. If he doesn't yell, he presses it down with an obvious effort and tries to make a civil compliment. This anger and perfectionist control are a few of the reasons he does not make a good boss. Many of the apprentices can't stand him, and I doubt I could either. In fact, he drives so many of them away that he starts doubting whether he will be able to find a suitable replacement. But with a laundry list of preferences rivaling that of his female companion list, it is unlikely that he will ever find a person to carry on his dream. There is always cloning, but in lieu of that, there are very few candidates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good blog Will, I liked the add in with the clone...
I agree with your statements that he is "irritable, controlling, and perfectionistic" He is a very impatient person and it is very easy to see that the campers would rather return to the society they were trying to flee, then stay at Turtle Island, with Eustace.
His perfectionistic characteristics are what make him so irritable and impatient with others and he therefore tries to control them to try and achieve perfection.
Post a Comment